If you want to write an effective and eye-catching LinkedIn Summary but don’t know where to start, you’ve come to the right place! There are now a variety of AI-based Linkedin Summary Generators available that can help you craft the perfect summary for your profile.
In this review, we’ll take a look at 5 of the best Linkedin Summary Generators out there and what they offer job seekers. From easy step-by-step processes to AI-driven writing suggestions, these generators can provide you with everything you need to make sure your summary stands out from the crowd.
So if you want to give yourself the edge when applying for jobs, read on as we explore some of the most helpful Linkedin Summary Generators in 2023; that’s worth giving a try!
What Are The Best Linkedin Profile Summary Generator Tools?
With the rise of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies, creating an amazing Linkedin profile summary has never been easier. AI-powered tools like Jasper can help you create a well-crafted professional profile that stands out in just minutes.
With its natural language processing capabilities, it can quickly understand your experience and skill set to accurately generate a summary tailored to your unique background and personality.
By leveraging AI technology to write your profile summary, you’ll be sure to have an impressive presence on Linkedin that will get noticed by potential employers or clients.
So, to help you get started, I’ve compiled the best Linkedin Profile Summary Generator tools that helped me generate a summary in seconds. Let’s dive right in.
1. Jasper AI
Best overall AI-powered Linkedin summary generator for job seekers.
Why I chose Jasper AI?
Jasper AI is an artificial intelligence-powered tool that helped me quickly create an amazing Linkedin profile summary.
This used to be an activity that usually took me hours or days of research and wasted time, but with Jasper, I was able to complete it within minutes.
Jasper has natural language processing capabilities, which is great, and I was able to tweak my messages to create output based on my individual needs.
The clarity and impact it created on my Linkedin profile summary was something I liked a lot. And it helped to create an outstanding first impression with LinkedIn Profile Summary.
- Easy to Use – It’s easy to use and is an innovative tool for writing LinkedIn profile summaries quickly and effectively. Editing or revising existing summaries is made easier, allowing you to make the most of your limited time.
- AI-Powered Platform – It’s A.I. powered platform provides well-crafted summaries tailored to suit your needs, no matter what profession or industry you may be in.
- Template Selection – They provide a wide selection of templates and suggest content that helped me quickly and efficiently generate my profile.
- Learns your writing style – Jasper can learn your writing style so that it can suggest words and phrases specific to you.
- Students, Professionals, Executives, and Entrepreneurs – Useful for students, professionals, executives, or entrepreneurs. Jasper has real AI capability to write great LinkedIn profile summaries that get noticed by potential employers and recruiters.
Jasper has 2 pricing plans – Boss mode and Business Plan
- Boss Mode – For individuals and small business owners.
- Monthly billing = $59/month
- Annual billing = $49/month
- Business Plan – For growing teams and businesses.
- You must contact their sales team to get the business plan offers.
Jasper AI is the ideal solution for creating customized and creative Linkedin Profile Summaries. Its powerful AI-powered platform helps job seekers maximize their unique skillsets and craft outstanding summaries that stand out from the competition.
Yes, I recommend this AI tool if you want to generate a comprehensive and professional-looking summary for your LinkedIn profile.
Jasper allows you to enter your personal and professional information easily, and it also suggests tailored language that can help optimize your profile for searchability when companies look for candidates with your skillsets.
Additionally, the tool has amazing editing capabilities that enable you to quickly identify errors in your text and ensure that your summary is professional and up to industry standards.
In today’s competitive world, it’s your responsibility to present the best version of you in the most efficient way possible that allows recruiters to find and learn more quickly.
Best AI-powered tool to get templates and samples.
- Quick summary generator – Generates professionally worded LinkedIn profile summaries in a matter of minutes. It helps you to create a compelling profile that’s both professional and engaging.
- Templates – Offers templates that are tailored to your individual needs, so you can stand out from the crowd.
- Personalized feedback – Provides tailored tips on how to make your profile even more effective.
Resumeworded Pro has 3 pricing plans – Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly
- Monthly plan= $49/month
- Quarterly plan = $33/month
- Annual plan= $10/month
Resumeworded helps to create professional and attention-grabbing summaries quickly and easily. It’s an AI-powered tool and provides access to a library of pre-written summaries that can be tailored to the user’s needs.
Resume Worded is a great resource for generating a high-quality Linkedin profile summary.
Their easy-to-use platform allows users to quickly create a comprehensive profile that stands out from the crowd.
It has an intuitive interface, step-by-step guidance, and industry-specific templates that makes it simple to customize the perfect summary.
Resumeworded is a powerful tool that can help your summary stand out from the competition and increase your chances of getting hired.
Best platform for job seekers in technology careers.
Hiration has a custom-tailored all-in-one solution that helps to build industry-specific Linkedin Profile summaries.
It gives you access to a comprehensive library of keywords and professionally written phrases to ensure that your summary is optimized for maximum visibility on LinkedIn.
They also provide an automated review process for a second pair of eyes before submitting your profile to increase its impact.
- Easy-to-use interface – Hiration simplifies the process of creating a professional LinkedIn profile summary.
- Quick and Easy – With just a few clicks, you can quickly generate an effective and polished summary that reflects your unique skills and experiences.
- Templates – You’ll get a range of templates and samples to get started on crafting the perfect summary.
- Tips, Tricks & Guidance – Additionally, you can access tips, tricks, and guidance from career experts to ensure their summary is written in an impactful way.
Hiration has 4 pricing plans – Basic, Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly
- Basic plan = Free (restricted features, but should be ok for generating a profile summary)
- Monthly plan= $19.99/month
- Quarterly plan = $39.99 for 3 months
- Annual plan= $79.99/year
I recommend Hiration for job seekers in technology careers, looking to generate LinkedIn profile summaries .
It is a comprehensive online platform that offers a wide range of tools and services. It provides resume-building services, which can help job seekers create professional resumes quickly and easily.
Finally, Hiration also offers cover letter templates and other resources and has an AI-driven LinkedIn profile summary builder that helps job seekers craft perfect summaries to be used in their profiles.
4. CV Jury
It’s the best FREE option in the market.
CVjury allows job seekers to quickly and easily generate professional LinkedIn profile summaries in a matter of minutes.
- Templates – LinkedIn tools and templates are available.
- Free Resume Review – A free resume review/scan is offered which gives a score of your resume.
- Cover letter builder – Create custom cover letters tailored to each job application
CVjury offers a step-by-step guide that helps job seekers build their profiles from scratch and tips on formatting, grammar, and other best practices.
And CVjury’s platform provides access to a library of professionally written resume samples that can be used as a reference when creating one’s own summary.
In summary, CVjury is a good tool for job seekers looking to put their best foot forward and make the most out of their LinkedIn profile.
- LinkedIn Bio Generator – It takes a short bio and your industry and generates an excellent summary that you can use in your LinkedIn profile.
- AI Story – Takes a sentence and generates a story using AI.
- LinkedIn Post Generator – Takes a topic and generates a LinkedIn post, that you can start posting in you LinkedIn profile.
Nichesss.com is a great tool for job seekers looking to generate LinkedIn profile summaries.
The platform offers a variety of tools and resources that make it easy for users to create their own personal, and professional summaries, utilizing high-quality text and images.
Additionally, Nichesss provides detailed analytics with insights into the effectiveness of each summary and how it compares to others in the industry.
With Nichesss, users can quickly generate robust summaries for their LinkedIn profiles that will make them stand out from the competition.
LinkedIn Summary Generator FAQs
What is a good summary to put on LinkedIn?
A good Linkedin profile summary should convey your key strengths, accomplishments, and experiences that best demonstrate why you are a great fit for the role you’re targeting.
When writing your summary, make sure to highlight relevant qualifications and expertise while using content-specific keywords.
Keep your summary brief yet informative, and use first-person pronouns such as “I” or “my” to make your summary more conversational.
Finally, it’s good practice to include a call-to-action at the end of your summary that encourages readers to learn more about you or contact you.
By following these steps, you will have a professional and engaging Linkedin profile that gives potential employers an excellent first impression.
Do LinkedIn Summaries matter?
Yes, Linkedin summaries do matter! Linkedin Summaries are an important part of your overall profile and should be well-written and customized to the reader.
A great summary will give recruiters and potential employers insight into who you are as a professional, what your career goals might be, and why recruiters should consider hiring you.
Writing an effective Linkedin summary can take some time, but the effort can pay off when it comes to making yourself stand out from the competition.
Once you’ve finished writing your summary, ask a friend or family member to review for typos and errors. Your Linkedin summary should be an accurate representation of who you are, so making sure it is error-free is key to conveying the right
Do recruiters look at LinkedIn Summary?
Yes, recruiters will take a look at your LinkedIn summary. A strong summary gives recruiters and employers an overview of who you are, your accomplishments, and skills that might be relevant to the positions they are filling.
Your LinkedIn summary allows recruiters to see how you present yourself professionally, and it could even lead them to your website or other online portfolios.
Ultimately, having a well-crafted summary on LinkedIn could help you stand out from the competition and allow recruiters to get to know you better.
How long should my LinkedIn Summary be?
When it comes to writing your Linkedin summary, length is important.
A Linkedin summary should be no longer than four or five sentences. You don’t want to overwhelm potential employers with too much text; instead, focus on including points showing why you’re uniquely qualified for the job.
Try to customize your Linkedin summary for the position you’re applying for. Highlight your experience and key achievements related to the position in order to let employers know that you’re the perfect fit for what they’re looking for.
Your Linkedin summary should help differentiate yourself from other applicants and provide clear reasons as to why you’re the best candidate for the job!
The best AI-powered tools for generating a Linkedin Profile Summary depend on your individual needs and goals.
Whether you’re looking to create an impressive summary that stands out from the competition or quickly generate one with minimal effort, plenty of great options are available.
With so many powerful and user-friendly tools at your disposal, it is possible to find the perfect solution for creating an effective LinkedIn profile summary.
Take some time to explore what each tool has to offer to make sure you select the right option for you!